Current openings are arranged by staff categories. To view a detailed description of responsibilities, qualifications and instructions for submitting your application with resume, click to expand each listing.
These positions directly provide client services and deliver on agreed strategies and plans.
We are always reviewing resumes for top talent. Candidates must possess exceptional presence and excellent writing, creativity and organizational skills. Responsibilities will include using a full range of communication services, including: writing press materials, developing and maintaining relationships with editors and clients; event coordination; and performing day-to-day account activities. Candidates must be team players who are willing to learn quickly and build meaningful relationships on behalf of our clients. PR or journalism experience and/or internship is required. (1-3 years’ experience for Account Execs).
These positions deliver creative solutions to account teams and clients.
G&S is looking for a creative individual who is passionate, dedicated and forward thinking to join our Creative Team. You are a seasoned professional, able to quickly understand client industries and recognize how to move their needle. You will manage several key client accounts while overseeing your own team of designers. You are a champion of ideas, crafting inspired briefs and leading brainstorming sessions. You nurture the team’s talent through a culture of openness, relentless curiosity and ensuring the creative output is always paramount. You are exceptionally organized, have a high appreciation for process and a noticeably considered disposition. Your role requires the ability to nimbly switch gears between heavily guideline driven, quick turn-around work to longer-term highly conceptual projects, often jumping between them several times a day. This is the ying and yang nature of the work, our department and the wider agency – it’s an exceptionally dynamic environment, not for the faint-hearted. For the successful candidate though the rewards are plentiful. This role reports to the Vice President of Creative.
- Working on a range of accounts from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, from B2C to B2B, resulting in engaging and remarkable experiences.
- Extending conceptual ideas into compelling design and marketing solutions.
- Visually supporting our clients’ unique stories and the G&S point of view through design, animation and video production.
- Monitoring emerging trends in interactive technologies, content marketing, graphic design, user experience, and marketing tactics.
- Executing all stages of client-facing design projects, from concept through completion.
- Managing and prioritizing projects to ensure flawless delivery.
- Hiring, training, and managing departmental staff.
- Working with designers to ensure that campaign and project goals are being met.
- Participating in strategic brainstorming sessions with account teams and clients.
- Reviewing design concepts and providing constructive feedback to designers.
- 7-10 years agency or related experience
- Must possess a BS/BA/BFA degree
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communications skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Layout skills, mastery of typography, color theory, and the fundamentals of graphic and digital design; traditional illustration skills, and versatility in style.
- Proven ability to deliver creative design solutions within the constraints of available media.
- Ability to collaborate with others to deliver professional, pixel-perfect final products.
- Confidence to effectively describe and present design ideas and recommendations in any setting.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team environment, with team members across all disciplines (Account, Creative, Digital & Web, Project Management).
- Fundamental understanding of UX.
- Self-starting and adaptive work style.
To apply: send your resume and portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These positions serve as internal resources to account teams and clients.
Are you an egg, potato or coffee bean?
It’s a riddle that relates to how you respond to challenges. When each ingredient is placed in boiling water, the results are very different. The fragile egg hardens. The firm potato softens. However, the coffee bean releases its hidden flavor to change the surrounding water into something completely different.
G&S is searching for an outstanding coffee bean to take on the role of Digital Marketing Associate. We are looking for a teammate who will add value to our marketing and new business efforts with technical skills, creative ideas and a confident, respectful voice to share a unique point of view.
The Digital Marketing Associate is dedicated to driving lead acquisition and client retention through marketing automation and CRM platforms that support the agency’s new business and marketing strategies. The role does not include external client assignments. The position will be responsible for optimizing, coordinating and reporting on the agency’s digital marketing efforts. The position reports to the Senior Vice President, Marketing, and works closely with members of the marketing team and new business leaders to meet the agency’s sales and marketing goals.
Generate leads that increase new business revenue in support of agency’s overall growth objectives.
- Execute email marketing campaigns that nurture qualified leads for maximum sales conversions as well as engage inactive, known prospects.
- Diligently update CRM contacts by using sales intelligence tools and publicly available information.
- Handle distribution and manage accounts with marketing automation platforms.
- Prepare ongoing marketing analytics reports that evaluate campaign performance for continuous improvement.
- Ensure that marketing practices comply with FTC rules on commercial email messages.
Produce compelling content combining strong design, sound editorial practices and precise media distribution.
- Write persuasively with B2B target audience and agency’s business goals in mind.
- Understand creative production and impact of video, audio and images on site performance and user experience.
- Coordinate content development efforts led by agency marketing with support from in-house designers, producers, coders and insights analysts.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Handle distribution and manage accounts for media hosting and publishing platforms.
- Maintain content calendar with production timelines for all campaigns.
Collaborate within matrix structure that includes supervising managers and peers across marketing, new business, design, digital/social media, insights, account and corporate groups
- Work with SVP, Marketing to develop agency’s own digital marketing plans that meet/exceed KPIs.
- Contribute to successful, team-based outcomes that represent the best combination of talent, resources and ideas.
- Understand the agency’s value proposition, and carry out responsibilities with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Maintain strong awareness of evolving business landscape and issues that relate to critical communication needs of target prospects.
- Must possess a BS/BA in marketing. Other related fields will be considered. Coursework in business or writing-intensive communication a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing with direct responsibility for campaign design and implementation.
- Proficiency with B2B digital marketing content creation, contact database, campaign management and sales intelligence software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat/Photoshop/Illustrator, ACT, Salesforce, Pardot, iContact, Constant Contact, Winmo, among key examples).
- Experience with multimedia hosting and distribution platforms (e.g., YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social networking sites, digital publishing platforms and SEO.
- Facility with gathering, analyzing and reporting on metrics for digital campaigns, web analytics and polls (e.g., Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey, etc.).
- Writing for marketing and news content that reflects an increased command of sophisticated subject matter.
To apply: please send your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com
The Digital Media Buyer is responsible for managing digital advertising programs including Paid Search (Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing), Social Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), banner advertising and other platforms on behalf of our clients. Key functions include supporting media strategy, overseeing and executing successful campaigns across paid social, search, display, media partnerships and video. Additionally, the digital media buyer provides expert advice to clients and account teams regarding the planning of paid campaigns and taking a lead role in ensuring programs work seamlessly with digital and traditional communications campaigns following agency best practices.
- Generate new ad campaigns, build ad groups, define keywords, set match types and define social audience targets. Provide creative copy suggestions. Coordinate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Coordinate content production, optimize content as necessary including writing title and meta tags, media tags and anchor text. Coordinate ongoing content development with campaign account managers, coordinate ongoing link building.
- Set and monitor keyword bids and account budget caps. Monitor and optimize impression share, quality score and other important account metrics. Offer suggestions for ad A/B testing and landing page opportunities.
- Monitor and tie in website/social channel analytics. Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other ad initiatives and offer recommendations to improve conversions.
- Review communication strategies and offer suggestions to best leverage digital media channels
- Understand and meet project deadlines, coordinate and communicate with social media supervisor, project manager and other internal and external stakeholders as required
- Collaborate with account teams and be able to communicate with agency clients
- 1-3 years of professional experience with building and executing SEM campaigns
- 1-3 years of professional experience with social media platforms and their ad management tools: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Experience with social media management software preferred.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Keen eye for detail of copy, ad specs and ad spends across multiple campaigns, platforms and clients.
- Strong understanding of social communities, social networking, social media policy and launching both paid and organic campaigns.
- Strong understanding of search engines, web design/development and paid advertising platforms.
- Knowledge of media trends, social platforms/mobile applications.
- Knowledge of digital advertising trends, usability best practices, social and mobile platforms.
- Creative and digitally savvy. Must keep pace with SEO, social and SEM digital trends.
To apply: send your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.