Current openings are arranged by staff categories. To view a detailed description of responsibilities, qualifications and instructions for submitting your application with resume, click to expand each listing.
These positions directly provide client services and deliver on agreed strategies and plans.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
We are always reviewing resumes for top talent. Candidates must possess exceptional presence and excellent writing, creativity and organizational skills. Responsibilities will include using a full range of communication services, including: writing press materials, developing and maintaining relationships with editors and clients; event coordination; and performing day-to-day account activities. Candidates must be team players who are willing to learn quickly and build meaningful relationships on behalf of our clients. PR or journalism experience and/or internship is required. (1-3 years’ experience for Account Execs).
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day client contact and the implementation of integrated business communications program activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a keen understanding of distinct B2B and B2C audiences and the ability to develop/execute business communications programs that engage these audiences.
- Proactively generate new story ideas based on industry trends and business insights.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential trade, consumer and business journalists to secure media placements on behalf of clients.
- Actively collaborate with creative, digital and other agency specialists to enhance storytelling.
- Develop and edit a wide range of content, including news releases, technical and feature articles, Q&As, e-mail copy, social content, infographics, presentations, collateral, internal communications, key messages, media backgrounders, etc.
- Provide analysis of program success and results against program objectives.
- Anticipate client needs and offer proactive counsel and recommendations.
- Have excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Actively manage program budgets.
- Travel to events and meetings with clients/executives as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years agency or corporate communications experience; experience in B2B is a plus.
- Must possess a BS/BA in journalism, public relations, communications or marketing. Other related fields will be considered.
- Proven ability to generate a high volume of media coverage.
- Exceptional content development/storytelling skills across traditional, digital, social and creative channels.
- Strong understanding of the integration of traditional, digital, social and creative to engage audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with clients, media and co-workers in a proactive, timely and professional manner.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and confident risk taking to solve problems and provide solutions that achieve results.
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- Experience managing and/or coaching junior staff is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
G&S is looking for a Client Service Manager with 7-10 years of experience to lead a large agribusiness account. Responsible for client counsel, overall account management, execution of corporate communications programs and managing client expectations, the ideal candidate will be located in either our Raleigh or Chicago office.
- Lead strategy development and implementation of business communication programs
- Provide senior counsel for accounts, including serving as primary liaison for client contacts
- Participate, as appropriate, as an active, engaged staff member in agency management activities supporting day-to-day management of agency as well as long-term strategic planning
- Lead, manage and develop staff
- Manage and grow client relationships
- Write strategic programs and range of other marketing / public relations materials, as well as overseeing writing quality and editing of materials developed by team members
- Cultivate key media contacts/influencers; securing high-level coverage as appropriate for client accounts
- Driving digital/social media strategy for client accounts
- Oversee all executional responsibilities and administrative tasks associated with client accounts making sure agency reporting requirements are adhered to
- Direct and motivate staff/team members by promptly reviewing work and providing constructive feedback.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with approximately 7-10 years’ experience in public relations (agency and/or client side) + experience in agribusiness.
- Proven account leadership skills, with “big picture” understanding of each client’s industry, issues and operating environment
- Confident and effective speaker and presenter, as well as an active listener open to feedback
- Sophisticated writing skills with experience developing high-level strategic documents (e.g., proposals, programs, strategy documents)
- Demonstrated experience in all media strategy including digital / social media strategy; clear investment in staying hands-on with key technologies and platforms
- Experience in working across multiple industry sectors
- Proven ability to retain and build client relationships, including managing through challenges
- High levels of accountability relative to financial stewardship of client accounts and agency as a whole
- Proven ability to manage teams that generate results, and treat one another with care and respect
- Thoughtful and effective coach for junior staff; invested in the development and retention of high-potential staff members
- Innovative and creative thinker
These positions deliver creative solutions to account teams and clients.
G&S Raleigh is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing team! Responsible for all creative asset development, from concept to delivery. Will help creative, digital and account teams deliver successful design solutions for both client and agency needs. This role will coordinate closely with stakeholders across the agency to drive creative awareness, enable growth and broaden brands in both the B2B and B2C categories.
- Design and create work across channels (i.e. print, digital, social, experiential) that supports strategy and creative goals set by Art Director.
- Own and prioritize projects from concept to final delivery, delivering per timelines and budget across multiple workstreams
- Present design concepts to stakeholders for feedback and critique
- Work with external vendors to ensure high quality output
- Continually develop conceptual and creative skills across all mediums, hone communication skills with internal and external teams and clients.
- Work with small to large teams, both independently and in collaboration for design success.
- Proactively seek assistance, additional resources, as needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5+ years agency or related experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communications skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, excellent organizational skills, and ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office.
- Expert level user of Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Sketch, WordPress, and other developers’ platforms / software a plus. Be willing to learn and become proficient with creative department project management software.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be capable of collaborating confidently with other agencies and vendors.
- Have a passion for solving strategic and subjective design problems.
- Experience in strategic and creative project work that supports project and measurement goals
- Relevant understanding to B2B and B2C businesses.
To apply: send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
These positions serve as internal resources to account teams and clients.
The Digital/Measurement Web Analyst is responsible for collecting project performance data from various sources, collating, analyzing and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal/external stakeholders on measurement performance requirements
- Document measurement brief which defines KPIs/metrics and determines custom tracking requirements
- Establish performance benchmarks
- Ensures custom tracking is in place, create unique tracking links as necessary
- Collect performance related data from various sources, collate, organize, produce data visuals, client dashboards/reports and provide analysis
- Coordinate internal reviews and lead client presentation
- Keeping up to date on measurement best practice, standards and agency templates
- Troubleshoot discrepancies in data
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve results
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar agency setting
- Sound understanding of data collection and analysis
- Experience managing/coordinating among various stakeholders in a team environment
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and in developing web KPIs
- Ability to create data visuals and design reports/dashboards
- Strong verbal, written communications skills
- Familiarity with marketing communications
- Ability to educate and persuade clients and account team members on measurement best practices
- Mathematical and statistical background
- Familiarity with standard email and social media analytics and with reporting on common social media platforms, including YouTube.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
G&S is looking for an organized entry-level Project Manager to assist with managing and prioritizing multiple campaigns/projects from conception through final delivery.
- Defining project milestones, develop timelines, and track progress, revising schedules as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Assisting with budget estimating, working directly with team leads and finance
- Monitoring campaign/project budgets (including hours spent, comparing projected vs actual) and communicate status accordingly with appropriate team members
- Reviewing campaign/project briefs and request any/all relevant information prior to job kickoff
- Facilitating team communication and collaboration to ensure all campaign/project requirements, expectations, deliverables, etc. have been fully outlined and that any outstanding information or needs are addressed
- Monitoring workflow of deliverables and communicate progress of assigned action items
- Reviewing creative/digital project work and provide input as applicable
- Developing and maintaining strong internal working relationships
- 1-2 years of project management experience, preferably within an agency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with poise and professionalism in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiar with campaign/project workflow processes
- Familiar with project management software – prior experience with Advantage a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
To apply: send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org