Current openings are arranged by staff categories. To view a detailed description of responsibilities, qualifications and instructions for submitting your application with resume, click to expand each listing.
These positions directly provide client services and deliver on agreed strategies and plans.
We are always reviewing resumes for top talent. Candidates must possess exceptional presence and excellent writing, creativity and organizational skills. Responsibilities will include using a full range of communication services, including: writing press materials, developing and maintaining relationships with editors and clients; event coordination; and performing day-to-day account activities. Candidates must be team players who are willing to learn quickly and build meaningful relationships on behalf of our clients. PR or journalism experience and/or internship is required. (1-3 years’ experience for Account Execs).
We are actively looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our team and be responsible for day-to-day client account activities such as:
- Drafting a range of written materials, including byline articles, case studies, news releases, blog posts, etc., based on direction from supervisors
- Securing media placements and actively pitching media on client news, technologies and solutions
- Understanding and building relationships with clients’ top-tier and niche trade media
- Monitoring media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments
- Developing content for various mediums, including digital and social media, broadcast, web, print publications and sales/marketing collateral
- Researching industry or program-specific topics efficiently
- Assisting with event planning for client tradeshows, media tours, special events, etc.
- Providing regular, proactive updates to supervisors on projects, tasks and responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Must possess a BS/BA in journalism, public relations or communications. Other related fields will be considered.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media is imperative
- Has the willingness to be proactive and work efficiently in an exciting and fast-paced team environment
- Is able to apply logical thinking and problem solving; provides practical solutions that achieve results
- Must have a keen understanding of media relations and editorial placement
- Has strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with clients, media and co-workers
- Effectively manages their time with the ability to meet internal and external deadlines
- Must be a team player with a commitment and dedication to the agency’s success
To apply: send your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com.
These positions deliver creative solutions to account teams and clients.
These positions serve as internal resources to account teams and clients.
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to be responsible for keeping projects on time and on task.
- Overseeing and managing the workflow of all projects.
- Defining project milestones to properly oversee projects as they progress.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the seamless completion of campaigns across digital and traditional platforms.
- Opening all new projects using project management software, acquiring needed resources.
- Monitoring hours spent, comparing actual vs. budget, and updates managers and appropriate team members when projects are trending over budget.
- Revising schedules and publishing a daily production status report to advise all teams of schedules and job status, ordering based on priority.
- Obtaining and reviewing estimates from vendors when necessary.
- Maintaining and developing strong internal and external relationships
- Minimum of 1-3 years project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with project management software
- Capable of working in a team environment managing multiple stakeholders
- Must possess a BS/BA degree.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced office.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
To apply: send your resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Accounting Associate is a key member of the accounting team and performs aspects of a full cycle of accounting functions: Accounts Payable/Receivable, billing, reconciling accounts, reviews, and revising and preparing accounting reports. This role also serves as an internal auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed.
The successful candidate will:
- Process vendor invoices including entering all invoices into payables database and ensuring all appropriate documentation has been submitted prior to approval
- Process check requests, employee expense reports, wire transfers and ensure all approvals have been received
- Analyze, organize and reconcile corporate credit card accounts
- Handle vendor inquiries
- Maintain supplier W-9 form submission
- Maintain account payable files, reports and spreadsheets
- Assist with month end billing, financial reconciliation and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in accounting/finance or related field or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of general accounting experience
- Ability to apply logical thinking to problem-solving; providing practical solutions that achieve results
- Proficient in using computer software-Microsoft Office programs Accounting Software; prior experience with Advantage Software a plus
- High attention to detail
- Must have high level of customer/client focus
- Must be results driven and multi-task oriented
To apply: send your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com